Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Long Way to the Top

EDIT: This is an older post from back in May, so this is not new.


Well, where to start. I'm trying to start running with the big boys now. I finally got my hands on a camcorder and now I'm about to set up my first filmed review. I thought I could avoid having to show the world my ugly mug while reviewing the best that Japan has to offer but I can't. My last review is proof.

My last review video is being panned on YouTube and well I've decided to go the extra mile for my future reviews. I know Doug (NC) and James (AVGN) did not become popular overnight, but I'll be lucky if I can even be half as good as them. But enough of my whining. Don't you hate it when you shop from Best Buy and the clerks in there DO NOT have any idea what they are selling you. You ask legitimate questions about the camcorder your interested in, like, does it come with a fire wire? Their repsonse "Oh yea, sure. Totally" God that pisses me off.

Long story short, I had to buy a wire off ebay, but at least I don't need to buy a DV adapter, those things are hella expensive.

I may work up the fortitude to post my next review here. Maybe someone will throw me a good comment here and there and I can get the ball rolling.

On a side note, my kudos go out to TGWTG and the whole gang for a one year anniversary vid of epic proportions. I can't wait for more. Maybe I'll be with you for the two year anniversary video. Thanks for the hard work put i

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment