Thursday, September 30, 2010

Vote for Apollo Z. Hack. For Change/Henshin!

Hey there guys and gals. As most of you know the Mashable Awards are up and since no one nominated me (not that I'd have a snowball's chance in hell of winning anyway), I decided to nominate Apollo Z. Hack since he is A) Better than me and then some when it comes to Tokusatsu, B) He's the best of all of us who, shall we say, have been shunned by the big boys at that Channel thing I don't feel like mentioning.

http://xtremenetworkonline.com/partners/apollo-z-hack/a-reviewaverse-saga


Anyway, I encourage you Toku Faithful one and all to cast your vote for my good friend Apollo for Best Web Video and Must Follow Personality because he deserves it more than anyone and while you're at it make sure to cast a vote for The Geek Fighters for Best Website User Experience because that is mine, and many other critics, home sweet home and we want it to get some respect.

Well, that's all I've got to say. Go out and vote. You can use Facebook or Twitter and you can find a link to the vote site on the Geek Fighters front page or on the link provided. Remember, In Hack We Trust.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment